How to measure your existing kitchen?
● A qualified contractor should verify the measurements and work involved.
● When submitting your measurement make sure all measurement are in inches.
● Height of floor to ceiling.
● All walls from corner to corner measured
● Window measurement should include casing/trim side to side, lower to floor and upper to ceiling and measurement from a corner closes to the window.
● Entry door measurement should include casing/trim, inside measurement of door and height, door swing and measurement from a corner closes to the door.
● Plumbing measurement, for sink, if using same location measure the centre of existing sink from the closes corner wall.
● Electrical measurement, for stove, if using existing location measure the centre of stove or stove space. Light switch location measured from the closes corner
● Please note all location of air vents and radiators
● Appliances – Fridge (width/height/depth), Free standing or slide-in Stove (width), drop in stove (width/depth), Dishwasher (width), Mini Fridge (width), Exhaust Fan (width and type of fan).
● If unsure of any of the appliances dimension, send us a photo with the measurement or send us the model number and will verify dimensions.
● Bulkhead measurements, for ceiling or wall, make note of the location for ceiling or wall
● Provide us with a photo, it will help with the design.
● We require 4 to 5 days for design, which will provide a
● Floor Plan
● 3D renderings
● Itemized listing of materials and costs